20 October 2008

NaBloPoMo!

The lovely Cynthia has talked me into joining up with her, and many like minded bloggers, to celebrate NaBloPoMo -- National Blog Posting Month -- by, obviously, Posting Every Day For a Month. That month being November.

So I'm getting ready for the marathon. If you join up, you pretty much get to make your own rules, Cynthia says. So you can faithfully write every day, even if it's just a little bit, OR you can write ahead on the days (such as American Thanksgiving) when you don't have a computer.

Here's my plan: I'm taking the laptop to New Mexico for Thanksgiving. So I can predict now that I will be posting ALL about the difficulties I'm having finding gluten free, dairy free enchiladas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, gluten free, dairy free enchiladas!

A. Hiscock said...

Hurrah! Thirty days of Pandora posts to look forward to!

CarlBrannen said...

I'm busily writing up a paper. Of course this is far worse than writing blog posts so I'm under no misaprehension on what a nasty proposition writing a blog post per day would be. So, discretion being the better part of valour, I'm going to pass...

Anonymous said...

Well, there are many things that I strive to do every day. Things which keep me healthy, happy and sane. Blogging would not be on that list. However, I look forward to tuning into your blog everyday in November, to see what you have come up with next!

Reya Mellicker said...

A post every day in November??

OH YEAH!!

Those of us who love reading anything you write about, including your search for gluten free foods, will rejoice.

The global economy may be in the toilet, but in terms of blog posts, I already feel rich.

Every day in November? YES YES YES