How, devoted LOLCat follower that I am, did I miss the LOLCat Bible?* Thank Goddess I know now where it is, so that I may bookmark it and read it often, perhaps every morning, so as to start my day off right, in a spiritual fashion, in tune with the good vibrations of the source of all goodness -- i.e., Ceiling Cat -- and his coequal cohorts, Hover Cat and Jesus (who once said, as you'll remember, "Doggehs haz sofas, burdiez haz nests, but see? Invisible bed 4 meh!"
Life is good.
There's lots left to translate, if you want to get in on the project. In the meantime, here, for your delectation, is Psalm 23:
1. Ceiling Cat iz mai sheprd (which is funni if u knowz teh joek about herdin catz LOL.) He givz me evrithin I need.
2. He letz me sleeps in teh sunni spot an haz liek nice waterz r ovar thar.
3. He makez mai soul happi an maeks sure I go teh riet wai for him. Liek thru teh cat flap insted of out teh opin windo LOL.
4. I iz in teh valli of dogz, fearin no pooch, bcz Ceiling Cat iz besied me rubbin' mah ears, an it maek me so kumfy.
5. He letz me sit at teh taebl evn when peepl who duzint liek me iz watchn. He givz me a flea baff an so much gooshy fud it runz out of mai bowl LOL.
6. Niec things an luck wil chase me evrydai an I wil liv in teh Ceiling Cats houz forevr.
Don't miss the Book of Job, by the way. Srsly.
*Thanks to fishing for water for the link!